Friday, March 30, 2007

Out Is Through

I never did like college. Leaving hometown for a few years to discover the advantage of group study and not having the slightest idea of what I was doing was not my idea of tertiary education. Neither was getting ragged by seniors who mysteriously had Winter, Spring, Summer & Fall in their calendar.

Not to say I regret either. I did learn a thing or two about life. Some, the hard way. But somehow, I made it through. Either by grade point average or otherwise, I made it through. It’s over. I don’t have to put up with New Kids On the Block or Debbie Gibson anymore.

The thing is, whatever heartbreaks we are going through right now will pass. We can try to find a way out. But all the time, there is no way out. Because the only way out is through.

So I’m going to take it easy and cheerfully accept divine decree. This heartbreak will pass. It will. I bet you.

No comments: